Job Description The Role
The position is a new and supporting role for Moody's Investors Service (MIS) within the MIS Commercial Group. The role supports the rollout of the new Issuer Focus Portal from its current pilot stage to active use by MIS EMEA Issuers. Subsequently this role will work with the SVP to both a) curate existing, pre-formatted MIS research and direct it towards relevant issuers on an active 'day by day' basis and b) source and select external (i.e. non-MIS) content (examples of which may be but not limited to; Cyber Scores, ESG Scores, Investor Data, Events Data and Contact Data) . Some travel required for EMEA roll out. Responsibilities: Design and Development
- Work with Commercial Operations to enable the customer and functional rollout plan for EMEA.
- Provide customer view thought leadership on Portal functional change.
- Work with core team to complete user testing in advance of customer onboarding
- Partner with Relationship Management to onboard customers
- Work with Commercial Operations, MIS R&R leadership and external content providers to ensure delivery of appropriate content in a timely and measurable manner.
- Use customer and stakeholder feedback to assist in prioritising further functionality enhancement roadmap.
Voice of the Customer
- Create a plan of our target market by segment and geography to be used in considering the rollout and evolution of the Portal
- Engage effectively with MIS R&R/Research Management and external content providers to ensure comprehensive knowledge of current and future output.
- Search for external non MIS content and assess potential (non MIS Research) story ideas from news services and customer enquiries as needed.
- In the absence of the SVP be familiar with and cover the curation of content sets to enable tailored requests from customers and deliver MIS research and non MIS content to issuer customers.
- Ensure that all the non-MIS content rendered maintains a high standard in quality consistent with the MIS brand.
- Utilise already tagged and rendered MIS content to deliver to Issuers. Ensure non MIS content is appropriately tagged.
- Create and manage all reporting from the Portal for management.
- Support the SVP in owning the voice of the customer and apply it to the management of MIS and non-MIS content and Portal functionality.
- Routinely validate with customers the relevance and value of content and functionality.
- Gather and evaluate customer suggestions for site enhancements.
- Analyse usage data to make informed decisions to retain or remove content.
- Measure readership to identify how this may contribute to deeper issuer relationships.
- Provide readership stats to MIS Research Team and other MIS Leaders.
- 6+ years of experience in a financial services capacity in customer relationship management, research distribution, deal flow and corporate development.
- Some experience in proofreading, content layout, production, and measurement of audience engagement.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and persuasion skills both in written and in verbal form. These skills will be necessary to ensure sufficient understanding of the Portal to support the smooth interactions and conveyance of information in the execution of the Portal Strategist's role with collaborative functions and in presentations regularly made to senior content management and key stakeholders by establishing trust and credibility.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with shifting deadlines and priorities. Proven ability to apply dynamic, creative, thoughtful approach to issues in a pro-active manner displaying flexibility, diligence, dependability and strong team player credentials.
- Sound judgment - capable of developing independent opinion and defending own views
- Comfortable with change and able to navigate effectively in a multi-faceted organization. Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and business environment
- Highest ethical standards and working in a multi-cultural environment
- Prior experience with digital platforms a plus
- Understanding of the finance industry and the role Rating Agencies Issuers & Investors play
- Advance experience with Microsoft Office applications, CMS, Salesforce, web analytics applications, as well as use of 3rd party data sources.
- Some experience in the use and navigation of key social media platform UI/UX (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram)
- Experience with tagging for optimal Search Engine Optimization (SEO) capability is preferred
- Some experience with machine learning or Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in Business Administration, Economics, Political Science, Public Relations, International Relations or Marketing.
English, spoken and written fluency is essential. French or German are a plus.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.