MUST BE LOCAL
Johnson Service Group (JSG) has teamed up with a leader in the aerospace, defense and commercial markets.
Our high profile client is currently seeking a talented CNC Programmer to provide technical expertise to solve complex product and production challenges, and to continuously improve manufacturing practices.
Scope of Experience and Responsibilities:
- 4-6+ years of experience in programming in a machine shop environment.
- Will perform hands-on programming of CNC machines
- Solid understanding of an automated or semi-automated manufacturing processes and equipment
- Proven ability to access programming controls to make logic edits and changes
- Experienced in the setup/programming/training for tooling, fixtures, assembly equipment, and manufacturing aids
- Will support the manufacturing of high precision hydraulic products
- Experience in aerospace and automotive manufacturing is preferred
- Background with Six Sigma and Lean Management tools
- Interface with staff for manufacturing processes
- Evaluate new tooling for application to current designs
- Participate in cross-functional team projects and initiatives
- Programming experience with production equipment (using applicable software)
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, SAP, WISE, PLM)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A two year Associate's Degree or four year Bachelor's Degree in a technical or engineering discipline is a plus
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: Direct Hire
JSG has been establishing its position as a leader in the staffing industry. Since our 1984 inception, we have maintained our position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Role: CNC Programmer
Location: Santa Clarita,
Apply for this job now.