Are you an Art Teacher with a background in Photography looking for an immediate start in Luton?
Teaching Personnel are looking for fantastic and motivated Art Teachers with a specialism in Photography. The successful candidate will have a passion for Photography and can pass this on to their students.
The client school in Luton is looking for teachers who bring confidence and enthusiasm in their ability to inspire and push pupils to achieve their best.
- Represents a culture of high aspiration, high expectations and success
- Aim to provide an outstanding learning experience for all students within a safe, disciplined and caring environment
- The Teaching team share an unstinting belief that education provides knowledge and empowers choice
- Core belief that there are no shortcuts to success
- Provide pupils with innovative intervention programmes to enrich their knowledge and serve to broaden horizons
- They always strive to appoint the very best teachers and once in post they provide a workplace environment that ensures their needs are fully met now and in the future.
The role & requirements:
- Temporary to Permanent position teaching Photography and Art at key stages 3, 4 & 5
- Achieving daily rate between £125 -£180 per day
- Must hold the relevant Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Experience within a classroom environment
- Two references from an educational background/establishment
- A creative & enthusiastic approach to teaching
Are you the right person to join the team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your CV or contact the Northants Secondary Branch for more information on 01604 376695.