An established RegTech company in London are looking for a Project Manager for a 9 month contract. You will be undertaking a project to develop their SaaS offerings which utilise AI and ML technologies to streamline regulatory change management in the financial services and banking verticals.
In this role you will:
- Manage the delivery of a new AI service from conception to completion
- Manage a team of up to 10 people, communicating effectively between designers and developers
- Working with senior stakeholders across the business to undertake detailed planning and project scoping activities
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience working on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning projects
- Breadth of knowledge in the AI and ML space, and the ability to communicate that clearly to stakeholders
- At least 5 years' experience in the AI / ML space
The client is willing to pay between £650 - £700 for this role.
The position has some work from home flexibility.
If you believe you would be suitable for this position please send your updated CV to #removed#
The client wishes to move urgently with this project and initial interviews will be conducted on the 5th November.