This position is for a live-in Resident Manager (with 2 days off weekly plus 4 hrs daily) for a home for our mental health population. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who has leadership qualities and compassion. Our home is beautiful and spacious in an upscale, private neighborhood.
All utilities (including high speed internet) and food are free.
- Meal preparation
- Administering medications
- Scheduling appointments
- Some transportation to medical appointments and outings
- Assist with behavioral supports and working closely with team of case managers, therapist and other doctors.
- Assist residents to meet treatment plan goals.
- Maintain progress notes and other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years working with caregiving, medical or other related experience to meet state requirements.
- Need to pass background check and drug test.
- Drivers license and insurance needed.
- 21 years or older.
- CPR and first aide certification Will be required within 30 days.
- Possess good physical and mental health, good judgment and good personal character.
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines.
- Understanding of MARS and Care plans is a plus, but willing to train right individual on this further.
- Previous foster care experience and/or working with the Vulnerable population.
- Medical background.
- Management experience.
1 week paid vacation a year
A comfortable home like setting with private quarters.
2 days off weekly plus 4 hrs daily
compensation for gas and incidentals
Paid time away / vacation
We are a company of 4 homes in the East Medford area. We work with area mental health agencies and Jackson County Mental Health. Our residents are fully screened before being accepted into the home.
Role: Resident Care Manager / Transitional Home
Apply for this job now.