We are currently offering a $250 hiring bonus, and a $100 COVID vaccine bonus!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients and caregivers. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
Our caregivers are essential service providers and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees
- Flexible scheduling with either part-time or full-time hours
- Health care plans with expanded medical coverage to ensure no-cost testing and greater flexibility in maintaining coverage (on HAH plans only)
- Free COVID testing and priority vaccine access
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development
- Strong career paths in a high-demand industry
- Compassionate, professional management teams
- Help at Home Cares Fund to provide financial support for employees in need
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a caregiver includes:
Personal care, including bathing, dressing, and grooming.
Meal preparation and nutritional awareness.
Reporting proactively on client updates and statuses, ensuring a positive environment with healthy communication.
In partnership with family members, developing trust and offering emotional support.
Alerting clinical staff if concerns with client wellness arise.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- A valid driver's license
- Completion of 8th grade education or higher
- CPR Certified
- Commitment to serving clients with developmental disabilities; ideal candidates will have at least one year of providing this type of care and support
- Demonstrated ability to perform supportive services safely
- Commitment to providing support to clients without regard to location, socioeconomic environment, medical diagnosis, ethnic origin or religion.
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Recognition of the needs of others, and the ability to build relationships with people from different backgrounds
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to spend evenings and weekends caring for your clients with dignity, patience, and compassion
- Dedication to professional development, including organizational and state-required training
ID Personal Care Assistants must comply with state background screening requirements.
Powered by JazzHR