Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
System Implementation Expert - 100% Remote!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a start up venture with footprint in Connecticut, California, and Toronto. They specialize in early stage detection work and blood tests to help determine underlying disease. Due to expected growth and stability, they are looking for an expert in setting up financial systems to better ingrate reporting functions, streamline payments, and budgeting processes. The selected candidate should be well-versed in clinical trials and have strong experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling.
- Work with clinical development to understand the clinical trial protocols in order to create a realistic budget that the business can manage to and modify as needed
- Proficiency with MediData Grants Manager
- Identify and collect the key drivers of the budget; Start date/stop date, number of sites, patients, scheduled activities, etc.
- Understand the key drivers of the budget and what would result in the need to update the budget
- Support Site contracts and negotiations
- Provide fair market value costs for site negotiations.
- Create Site level budgets based on fair market value and the schedule of activities.
- Support site contract negotiations -flexible dependent on the capabilities of the individual
- Provide input on Payment terms; penalties if they do bad/poor work, etc.
- Evaluate site payment options and recommend a solution.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA/CPA strongly preferred
- Experience spearheading system implementations and upgrades
- Strong financial planning & analysis experience
- Ability to evaluate and create budget from data extraction
- Financial modeling
- Experience working with clinical trials
- Advanced Excel proficiency