Company: BLACKSTONE CONSULTING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Customer Service Ambassadors
Serves as a professional, friendly and informed first point of contact for all incoming site employees, members and visitors. Acts as the site resources for client and visitor requests and services. Also performs other administrative services as required for the site. Helps to controls access to facility through the admittance process. Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel or departments if necessary.
Duties include essential function of a "customer Service" focused Screener as designated by the client. May be assigned a service grade or rank in a chain of command (Lead or Supervisor) in conformance with contract requirements or to facilitate the delivery of service, according to business necessity.
- Take Temp checks of all persons entering the facility using handheld or automated thermal devices
- Asking COVID screening questions
- Assist with wayfinding
- Handle patient belonging deliveries to the medical units
- Pushing members in wheelchairs
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, Employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, Employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Provides assistance on the local surroundings area, including restaurants, convenience stores
- Assists in the control of access to client site or facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
- Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee, member and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its customer service/ security department.
- Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to security personnel, client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
- Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned post. The necessity to help, support or assist a member/ patient into or out of a medical conveyance device or apparatus (wheelchair, stacked chairs)
Working Conditions and Physical/ Mental Demands:
With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements.
- May be required to work overtime without advance notice.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to communicate with employees, visitors, clients, and direct others.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time.
- Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Depending upon assignment may be exposed to inclement weather or be required to work in environments or under conditions that require the use of protective gear and devices and/or awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- May be exposed to or required to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The ability to maintain mental stability under periods of stress. The ability to push or pull wheelchairs with patients of various weights on them.
- The duties of this job include possible exposure to injury from violent persons, infectious persons, gases and fumes, blood and body fluids, heat, wind, rain and cold; the employee must understand and demonstrate the ability to take protective actions, following established guidelines. The noise level in the work environment can vary from extreme noise to extreme quiet.