Dover Solutions has become a leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. We work with the best. Our direct approach to generating business for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. The organizational growth we received in 2017 has led us to anticipate 4 new expansions by the end of 2018. To fill the management team staffing needs in these new locations we are starting our search for the ideal candidates. To ensure that we uphold the quality that our clients demand they require that these candidates are trained using an entry level management training program.
The Entry Level Marketing Manager will be part of a passionate, close-knit marketing team that fosters a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. Opportunities for career development and growth are open in several avenues for high achievers. As an Entry Level Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day logistics and execution of our local marketing campaigns. Demonstrated excellence in time management and all forms of communication as well as willingness to jump in at the deep end almost every day is essential. The management training program is based on feedback we received from business owners and organization leaders. We inquired about typical job duties and tasks, the frequency with which these functions are performed, and the statutes, regulations, and guidance that must be followed. We then designed a competency-based program to parallel the skills and knowledge required on the job.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Attend various in-store marketing campaigns throughout the local area for designated clients.
- Assist in setup and distribution of all promotional collateral
- Closely work with CEO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
- Set an example as a front line representative between consumers and corporate clientele
- Train and develop promotional staff in assigned campaigns.
- Conduct regular training for staff to ensure knowledge in client’s products, promotions, and industry specifics
This position will be considered for management roles given successful completion of assigned projects
Qualifications of the Entry Level Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required (preferably in Marketing / Business / or related field)
- Adapts easily to a changing environment
- Manages multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and makes it look easy
- Developing and maintaining trusting, respectful, collaborative relationships
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Is willing and able to travel on short notice
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, problem solve and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility
We are a promotional and advertising marketing firm dedicated to increasing growth potential for our clients. We do this by providing innovative marketing strategies and implementation that connects the consumer directly to the clients' products and services. By ensuring that every our team members receive adequate, hands-on training, we are able to guarantee growth for both our clients and our team as well.
Role: Entry Level Marketing Manager - Retail Promotions
Apply for this job now.