Field Marketing Executive (Trainee) - £21,000 - £24,500 per annum OTE - Norwich, Norfolk
About the company:
From humble beginnings as a small, family run Norfolk business nearly fifty years ago, to one of the largest national home improvements companies in the UK with a force of nearly five hundred staff across nineteen branches and four installation centres across the country - my client has seen tremendous success and is still growing, with a company record turnover of just under £45 million last year.
Keeping our houses secure, warm, and our energy bills down is a topic that has become increasing popular over the years, with many people wanting to know where to start and what upgrades they should be looking to make.
As part of our team, it will be your job as a Trainee Field Marketing Executive to inform and help prospective customers make these crucial changes by engaging with them at their homes and using your knowledge of company products and services to arrange consultations with our sales department. Full training will be provided.
You will ideally have some marketing, sales, d2d, or customer service experience in the construction or similar industry, however my client is also eager to speak to applicants who are looking for a change in direction and feel as though they have transferrable skills such as customer service and marketing/sales abilities. Offering a friendly and exciting working environment, bonuses, uncapped earnings and opportunity for progression to more senior roles.
- Promoting the company's wide range of home improvements products and services
- Speaking with both potential and existing customers at their homes in and around the Norwich area
- Learning about company products and services to deal with customer questions and queries
- Creating and qualifying business appointments and conversing with management
- Booking service appointments if required
- Some experience in a similar customer service, telesales, or other marketing environment is ideal (however full training is provided)
- Able to maintain a polite and helpful telephone manner at all times
- A confident talker with a real passion for people
- Efficient interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks at hand and think on your feet
- A positive 'can-do' attitude with a target driven approach
Please note that you do not need to drive/have access to a car to be considered for this position.