Company: ELECTRIFIED AUTOMATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Electrified Automation is an innovator within a specialist field of Manufacturing Automation - we leverage many years of experience within the Electric vehicle sector combined with a culture of innovation which makes us truly unique. We're a dynamic and focused team with clear values that are rooted in the development of industry firsts and placing the creation of customer value at the centre of what we do.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Testing & Validation Technician to join the team to support our customers with their electrification ambitions. The role will oversee all testing activities whilst co-ordinating with the rest of the engineering group to analyse data and results.
What skills do you need?
Ideally you will have obtained a level 3 qualification or equivalent in an engineering discipline with experience operating in an engineering or workshop environment.
The following skills are essential:
* Demonstrate Electrified values:
* Innovate - express every idea.
* Deliver - be responsible for our customers success.
* Pride - take price in what you do.
* Level 3 or equivalent in mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
* 3+ years experience operating in an engineering environment
* Knowledge of data acquisition systems and data analysis.
* Methodical approach to testing and validation with a strong attention to detail.
* Knowledge and experience using GD&T.
* Use of office365 software.
What does a Testing & Validation Technician do at Electrified?
* Specify, run and report on testing activities.
* Take ownership of testing facilities ensuring equipment is calibrated and fit for purpose.
* Participate in design reviews providing invaluable information on testing results.
* Manage delivery of all work assigned to the testing department