1:1 Tutor / 121 Tutor / Secondary School Tutor / Fully Qualified 1:1 Tutor
£25 per hour - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Secondary 1:1 Tutors to join our fantastic teaching team. Working on a supply basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed, creative, and fully qualified secondary teacher looking for their next role.
Are you a qualified teacher who is looking for tuition to work either face to face or online?
Do you have experience of teaching to GCSE level for English/Maths/Science/Humanities?
Working in conjunction as a preferred supplier of the new government National Tutoring Programme scheme (NTP), Vision for Education are seeking to appoint Qualified 1:1 Tutors to work in schools in Bath.
What is the NTP? The NTP aims to support schools in providing a sustained response to the coronavirus pandemic and to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
To be considered for the position, you will:
- Have QTS or be an NQT and have experience of working as a Teacher.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.