Company: TIGER RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Executive Assistant, C-Suite
City of London
£170 - £180 per day
A great opportunity for an experienced and board level Executive Assistant that is available to start immediately, to provide senior-level support to two Executives. This is an extremely busy role so requires an EA who responds calmly under pressure within a fast-paced environment. Starting by the beginning of October, the EA will be required to cover part of a maternity contract until the end of the year with the potential to extend for an additional month or two. You will be office based for this role and hours are 9 am – 5 pm with flexibility as required during busier parts of the year. What you’ll do
What you’ll need
- Extensive diary management and coordination for the Executives
- Liaising with the Board members and EA’s prioritising the diary for board meetings
- Client liaison - the first point of contact for all clients, meeting and greeting/taking calls
- Coordinating travel arrangements and organisation of all the logistics
- Processing of monthly expenses
- Inbox management
- Arranging client events and coordinate all logistics
- The candidate must be flexible and willing to take calls out of hours etc. Certain times of the year will also require longer hours
- Manage sensitive, highly confidential, and proprietary information with discretion and the utmost level of confidentiality.
- Discretion and confidentiality as you will be managing highly sensitive and confidential information
- A high level of confidence and integrity
- To be collaborative and team-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required.
- Excellent attention to detail with very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within insurance desired
As this in an initial 2-month role, please only apply if you are immediately available to start with previous experience supporting at board level.