We are seeking a Telecom Field Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will take a comprehensive look at the current state of our client's telecommunications environment. Primarily, it will be a manual process that baselines the client's telecommunications environments and exposes some potential improvement opportunities to reduce expenses through service optimization. The individual in this position will conduct a Telecom Audit for our client while anticipating and identifying any potential problems to mitigate risk. Goal of project is to identify, record, and disconnect any unused or unnecessary telecom services and identify opportunities for service transition where cost savings have been identified in the client's environment.
· Perform on-site survey to validate services
· Tag assets and input into system for proper tracking
· Evaluate each service ID with the objective of verifying whether the product is active and in use
· Validate address and tag each active product at the demarcation point
· Identification of telecom box and telecom services that pass through the identified demarcation
· Correspondence with the existing telecom vendor for accessing customer service records
· 3+ years' experience in the telecommunications field
· 3+ years' experience working with telecommunications hardware
· 3+ years' experience working in and around demarcations points in various facilities
· Strong communications skills
· Reliable transportation
· Work will in a team environment
· Must be able to pass a stringent background check
· High School Diploma
GB Tech Inc. is a progressive, technology driven company with operating units which provide quality products and services to industries such as aerospace, medical, academic, government, telecommunications, commercial labor and more! GB Tech provides an outstanding benefits package to all full-time regular employees, including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, paid time-off, tuition reimbursement, company matching 401(k)!
Role: Telecom Field Technician
Apply for this job now.