Company: TQR CONSULTANCY LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £8.98 - £9.12/annum
We are looking for an electronics assembler to carry out assembly work of PCB and Electronic components in a manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the electronic hand assembly of PCB's and components; providing high quality products and systems for the Railway industry. You will be required to follow written instructions to undertake assembly activities as instructed by the Cell leader.
General duties will include:-
• Coil winding
• Loom preparation - wiring, crimping, wire-stripping.
• Assembly and soldering of printed circuit boards
• Rack and cubicle assembly and wiring.
• Conformal coating of printed circuit boards
Candidates MUST be proficient with Surface Mount and Through-hole soldering; have experience with both automated testing equipment and manual testing equipment (such as Fluke and multi-metres).
No formal qualifications required
Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to read assembly drawings
• Ability to read simple wiring diagrams and schedules
• Good manual dexterity
• Competent to interpret production documentation
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS AN DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION (this is standard procedure on Rail depots)
If you are an experienced Electronic Assembler and are currently looking for a new challenge then please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button below