Royal Engineers & Consultants, LLC (Royal) is seeking a Professional Civil Engineer to join our team. The position will be located in Royal’s Baton Rouge office, and will service our clients primarily in South Louisiana, and to a lesser extent throughout the Gulf Coast region. Travel to other offices and field / job sites will be necessary. Candidates will be responsible for designing civil engineering design projects with an emphasis in design, construction, and maintenance of buildings (residential and commercial), roads, utilities, bridges, site development, and drainage for governmental and private clients. The incumbent will also be responsible for directing and managing project work of engineer interns and drafters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Professional Engineer license in Louisiana. Other state certifications a plus.
At least 6 years of engineering experience
· CADD Software
· Project Management Experience
· Strong Technical Writing Skills
· Excellent Interpersonal and Communications Skills
· Ability to Work in a Team Environment
· Ability to Lead and Motivate Individuals or Groups
· Estimating, budgeting, Advanced QAQC of design reports and calculations
· Structural assessments of buildings and residences
Royal is a leader in civil, coastal, and environmental engineering, construction management, and inspection services. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can handle a diversity of job duties to assist us in these fields.
Role: Civil Engineer
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.