Responsible for assisting crew in the installation of many types of utilities including: water, sewer, and storm drains. Checking grade, compacting, shoveling, sweeping, and some operating of heavy equipment as directed.
- Locate Underground Utilities
- Set up a pipe laser to run grade
- Read and review blueprints
- Use various hand and power tools
- Calculate depth, grade, and other measurements
- Work safely at all times
- Other duties as assigned
· Ability to use various tools
· Ability to read, write, and perform mathematical calculations
· OSHA 10 and First Aid Certification (may be obtained upon employment)
· Ability to lift 60 lbs or more with assistance
· Ability to twist, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb stairs, climb ladders, walk on uneven ground, work above ground on scaffolds
· Ability to use safety equipment and work in a safe manner 100% of the time
· MG Underground, LLC is an EEO Employer
Apply for this job now.