Do you have experiance in supporting people with life-limiting disorders? Are you
caring, compassionate and driven to enrich the lives of the individuals you support? If so
drop us your CV!
Vetro Social Care is actively seeking experienced HCA support workers to work within an
award-winning service located in Pontardawe. This bespoke service is for people with
dementia, and life-limiting disorders and also provides end-of-life care. You will be assisting
individuals with a range of daily tasks and activities and supporting residents with
trips out in the community.
PLEASE NOTE: A MINIMUM 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE IN THE UK IS ESSENTIAL FOR CONSIDERATION FOR THIS ROLE
DRIVING AND OWN VEHICLE IS ESSENTIAL
- Title: HCA Support Worker
- Location: Pontardawe
- Job Type: Flexible agency work and block bookings
- Shifts: Flexible pattern available, pick and choose the shifts you want
- Pay: £12.05 (including holiday pay)
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Variety of work in different social care and healthcare settings
- Vetro Mobile Booking App for communicating shift availability
- Support from a specialist consultant
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Agency worker of the month prize £50
- Entry into our Golden Ticket draw to win £500 every quarter
- 24-hour registration - register from the comfort of your own home
- Holiday pay- paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Vetro contributed pension
What you'll be doing as a HCA Support worker
You will work as part of a well-established team providing residents with daily support to
complete a range of tasks and activities within the residential service and out in the
community. Duties will include supporting those with life-limiting disorders and supporting
individuals with end-of-life care. You will also have the full support of a team of
multi-disciplinary professionals for advice & guidance should this be needed.
What you'll need to be successful as an HCA support worker
- Empathetic, caring and resilient nature
- Minimum 6 months experience of working within a social care setting in the UK
- Driver with own vehicle desirable
- Hold a current Enhanced DBS on the update service or are willing to obtain one
- The right to work in the UK
Interested? If you think you're right for this HCA Support Worker role, then click the 'apply'
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as
an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with clients. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.