Our manufacturing client in Mesa is seeking a Senior Accountant with solid experience in SAP within a manufacturing environment and strong fixed assets knowledge.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Senior Accountant is responsible for various accounting and cost analysis activities within the Accounting Department, including but not limited to Cost Accounting, Inventory Analysis and Fixed Assets. The ability to interface directly with internal and external customers is strongly desired.
-Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
-Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Investigate Inventory Variances.
- Financial and Profitability Analysis.
- Record Fixed Asset acquisitions and conduct periodic reviews to determine dispositions.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Review the input and handling of financial data and reports from the company's SAP Business One ERP system.
- Implement and maintain accounting control procedures including month and year end closing processes.
- Assist with Annual Financial Audits and Property Tax Return preparation.
- Compile Related Party intercompany reports.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA or CPA candidate, preferred but not required
- Cost Accounting and Inventory Analysis experience
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Minimum 10 years overall accounting experience with 3+ years being in a
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- SAP, SAP Business One or other integrated ERP system experience required
- SAGE Fixed Asset or comparable system experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven effective oral and written communications, organizational and problem solving
- Ability to schedule multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
ResourceMFG places employees within the total spectrum of manufacturing including production, assembly, quality, machining, maintenance, supervision, and all levels of management. Our clients range from the small family owned shop to international companies. If you are looking for a challenging career in manufacturing or are looking to make a change in your current employer, we want to hear from you.
Role: Senior Accountant
Apply for this job now.