Teachers needed for roles in Leeds Primary Schools!
Are you a qualified teacher looking for an exciting new role?
Do you want to work in a school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future?
Are you ready for your next teaching challenge?
We know that COVID-19 has made supply teaching a very difficult profession to be part of for the last 6 months, but we also know that we've worked so hard for our supply teachers that they have felt supported throughout. If you belong to an agency who hasn't had your best interests at heart during lockdown, maybe it's time for a change…
Alternatively, you might just be looking to embark upon your teaching career - in which case, come and take advantage of our Primary Consultancy team who have 10 years of Primary teaching Experience and can answer any questions you might have.
Right now, we're looking for adaptable and flexible teachers who will have a good working knowledge of the primary Curriculum and want to work with children of mixed abilities.
Planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils will be a demonstrable skill but we know that gaining experience has to start somewhere so NQTs are very welcome here at TeacherActive.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teachers welcome)
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 / KS1 or Key Stage 2 / KS2
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behavior
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- Your own primary consultant who has 10 years of teaching experience.