Teaching Personnel are delighted to be an approved partner on the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
This is the ideal opportunity for any qualified teachers, experienced teaching assistants, graduates with previous tuition experience who are interested in supporting local schools across Greater Manchester (Minimum of 6 months teaching or tuition experience required).
The NTP was created to support schools help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures. The programme aims to provide a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
If you are interested in delivering targeted tuition to pupils please see further details below:
- Supporting pupils aged 11-16 with KS3-GCSE Maths
- In person and online tuition opportunities
- Working in partnership with a number of schools to deliver 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 tuition
- 15 hour tuition blocks with identified pupils
- Full CPD and training provided ahead of beginning tuition programmes
- Pay of up to £35 per hour
As a Maths tutor, you will be required to support KS3 and GCSE pupils within their studies. You will receive full guidance from heads of department to deliver resources to pupils who have been identified to need further support within their studies. You will also be responsible for tracking pupils progress throughout their tuition. This is a rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on pupils' development and learning.
To be considered, please email your CV via the link below.