If you are looking for your next Service Desk Analyst position and would you like to work for a FTSE 100 company, accredited with Investors in People Platinum and Customer Service Excellence?
Are you based around the Nottingham, Derby or Leicester area?
If the answer to the above is yes, and you would like to join the successful IT support team with the NatWest Group then please apply now for an immediate interview. With a scheduled start date of the Monday 10th Ocyober August 2022
We are looking for Service Desk Analysts to provide 1st line technical support to a user base of over 65,000 colleagues.
The role will involve assisting users via web-chat and telephone to help rectify IT issues.
This role will be remotely based, with the requirement to attend the office once a week.
- Provide a single point of contact to internal colleagues reporting IT related incidents.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues at first level to minimise downtime to colleagues
- Obtain both technical information and business impact to enable support teams to resolve incidents effectively.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- A passion for customer service
- Able to communicate with ease both written and verbal
- Previous service desk experience, including working to targets/KPI's and SLA's an advantage but not essential as training is provided
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, O365)
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Active Directory & Exchange
What we will offer in return:
- Opportunity for Perm and Temp roles
- Temp salary ranges £95 to £110 per day
- Perm salary range £20,000 & £25,500 per annum + benefits
- 6 weeks paid training
- Provision of equipment where required (Desk/Chair/PC/monitor and mobile phone)
- An internal rewards and recognition scheme for demonstrating excellent performance and customer service
- Free car parking when working from our brand new offices
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now or contact Tony Kelleher on .
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age