Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
Manchester City Centre
Opportunity to join an expanding business, my client is a lettings and property management agent within a larger property development group. Primarily focused on residential lettings, including HMO student lettings, on behalf of both group companies and third-party clients.
Whilst currently centred around Manchester, the group is expanding throughout the UK, and it is anticipated that this role will rapidly take on more responsibility, as the team grows to meet the needs of the business.
The primary responsibility of this role is to help ensure that accurate client accounting records are maintained in line with all regulatory requirements, including (but not limited to) CMP, VAT and NRL tax.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing inputting of day-to-day tenant receipts by Property Managers (including, Deposits, Rents, Charges).
- Ensuring the accuracy of tenant ledgers
- Ensuring client funds transfers are completed in a timely manner
- Processing Deposit Protections into Custodial Scheme
- Overseeing inputting of building running costs by Accounts Assistant
- Daily reconciliation of client bank accounts
- Maintaining and Reconciling landlord ledgers
- Production of monthly landlord income and expenditure reports
- Production of monthly landlord VAT reports
- Production of agents' income reports
- Processing payments to landlords
- Production of annual property expenditure reports to support Service Charge calculations and reconciliations
- Previous experience in a similar Client Accountant role is essential.
- Previous experience using JUPIX property management software an advantage.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Will suit a candidate with previous experience of working within a rapidly changing organisation.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment - Employment Agency