We have vulnerable children in the Lewisham area that have complex needs and seek care for Days, Nights and weekends. You will work with a team of experienced care staff in the child’s home environment or in an educational setting.
Have you carried out a planned tracheostomy change?
Have you worked with a ventilated adult or child and were you deemed competent by a nurse to manage clinical needs of your client?
Have you managed a gastrostomy?
Have you managed a child or adult with seizures?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then we want to hear you
We can offer you:
- 4 weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going training upskill opportunities and supervision.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward up to £150)
- Free Uniform
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with AHC’s and NMC procedures, maintaining accurate records, clinical support with prescribed equipment for your client.
If you have any of the following, we want to hear from you:
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
- Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on 020 #removed# or visit our website #removed# or apply online