I. Online Marketing
1. Serve as a liaison between our firm and web development firm
2. Manage Google Adwords campaigns
3. Manage Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn outreach
a. Improve design and contents of Davidoff & Associates social media pages
b. Strategically identify and add followers/friends
c. Scan media to identify relevant articles of interest and post them to social media
d. Notify followers of any major events, specials, happenings at the firm, etc
e. Research and propose rationale (if any) for addition of more social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram and others.
4. Identify online ad opportunities
5. Identify bloggers and other authoritative websites and reach out regarding outbound links.
6. Identify sponsorship opportunities
7. Identify speaking opportunities
8. Identify interview and article opportunities
9. Creatively research and come up with domain names to capture prevailing keywords
10. Help design and roll out CALL TO ACTION windows
11. Handle Yelp for Business Owners
II. General Marketing
1. Put together and maintain marketing plan with milestones
2. Attend networking sessions per supervisor's request
3. Attend trade shows and conferences per supervisor's request. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
4. Serve as a liaison between our firm and PR firm and various other vendors.
5. Explore an option for a cold calling/appointment scheduling campaign.
6. Develop procedures and approach to postcard marketing
7. Research opportunities for newsworthy activities (pro-bono work, speaking, sponsorship, etc) and create/disseminate press releases based on these.
8. Help develop marketing collateral
9. Create content for eight new websites to be rolled out in 2019
10. Reach out to local businesses to offer free subject matter seminars at their offices with lunch catered by our firm
11. Design a client satisfaction survey
12. Write scripts for instructional and advertising videos for placement on YouTube and our website.
13. Other duties as may be assigned by the firm's management
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.