Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Job type: Part time
We are looking to speak with an experienced HR manager who is looking to work for a well-established veterinary practice based in Kent. Our client has been in operation since 1895 and offer a family-friendly service in a caring and professional environment. Helping provide and guide you through all the services available to your pets.
As a HR manager you will be responsible for keeping the employee handbook up to date and making sure all new team members receive and understand it. Manage an external supplier to provide up-to-date, workable and practically applied HR policies. Ensure compliance of managers in this field. This also includes undertaking other key duties across other sectors such as recruitment, rota's & holidays, resource planning, staff induction, performance reviews & appraisals, and meeting organising.
Our client is offering 2 or 3 days a week, with flexible working hours for those who require it. The package also includes 28 days holiday including bank holidays. This position also offers a wide array of bonuses such as access to a great company pension scheme, flexible working and personal pet care discounts.
Key requirements & duties:
- 3 years minimum experience within a similar position
- Previous working experience within professional teams
- Being responsible for keeping employee handbooks are up to date
- Ensuring HR files are maintained and compliant
- Keeping records of staff rotas and holidays
- Ensuring that full reports are reviewed and presented to the MD in a timely fashion
- Preparing and introducing staff induction programme
- Liaising with heads of teams to explore resourcing needs and to be prepared for the future
- Supporting team leaders where required in recruitment needs
If you fit the above criteria and this role interests you, apply today or call Tom at Kamro recruitment to find out more.