Our client is looking to add an experienced Accounting Specialist to their growing team. Accounting Specialist should have a strong background in full cycle accounts payable and receivables.
Job Duties Include:
- Responsible for full cycle accounts payable.
- Accounts receivable and collections.
- Track payment status.
- Account reconciliation.
- Investigate and resolve all problems associated with invoices.
- Maintain vendor accounts.
- Assists in month-end duties as assigned.
- Confer with clients over the phone to determine payment status
- Assist with other duties as required
CFS is a leading, employee-owned accounting and financial staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
Role: Accounting Specialist
Apply for this job now.