Perform installation of alarm systems and components. Educate customers on the proper use of all installed equipment, and address questions or concerns of the customer.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Technician may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed and other duties as assigned.
- Perform New Alarm, Fire, CCTV and Card Access System Installations.
- Work involves driving a company vehicle; using hand tools; and performing alarm system installations, upgrades, and additions.
- Must maintain a good driving record.
- Perform Customer Instruction on System Operation and Functionality.
- Perform System Testing and Signal Verification.
- Attend Classroom and Field Training as required.
- Comply with ADT/Protection1’s vehicle policy.
As of April 2017, Protection 1 merged with ADT to become the leading company in the electronic security industry. As we progress through our integration, you will see collateral, building signs and apparel from both companies, but please know: we are on our way to becoming a completely unified ADT and while that happens, we are better together.
Role: Field Technician
Apply for this job now.