We are a local brand management firm focused on creating, developing and executing in-store promotional events for a wide range of clients on a daily basis. Our team of motivated & driven professionals work together in a fast paced environment to create the most successful marketing campaigns Our clients have experienced to date. The key to our success has been our top notch Client Engagement team working on the ground floor at our client's events. As a result, we have a high demand from our clients to expand rapidly.
Currently, we are in need of 3-5 Entry Level Client Engagement Communication Specialist to assist us in our expansion efforts and join our Client Engagement team. We are looking for outgoing, energetic entry level professionals looking to expand their knowledge and skill sets in the Retail Sales, Marketing and Event Management field.
· Help craft and execute all events
· Facilitate all customer activity through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
· Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
· Develop learning plans per needs of customer
· Engage with customers to ensure our clients brand name is effectively reaching the local market
· Previous experience in an Account Management or Customer Relationship capacity
· Previous experience interfacing and coordinating with cross-functional teams
· Knowledge of basic marketing strategies and techniques
· Proven track record of creating long-lasting client relationships
Education & Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree and/or 1-5 years' customer success or account management experience
· Experience working directly with customers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High energy, self-motivated, driven and dynamic personality
· Confident, with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player
Role: Entry Level Client Engagement Representative
Apply for this job now.