Company: THE ADVANCE GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionGet your foot in the door with this growing company in Erie, MI seeking a 2nd shift CNC Operator. Lots of company perks and opportunities for advancement! This company specializes in steel burning and grinding
Responsibilities of CNC Operator:
- Operating various CNC Machines/Burn Tables
- Machine Set-Up
- Inspection of parts for defects
Requirements for CNC Operator
- Experience with CNC, Oxy Fuel Burn Tables& Plasma Burn Tables
- Previous machining experience is a must!
- Basic math and ruler skills including fractions
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must be able to stand, heavy lifting, bending, twisting
- Must be reliable and have excellent attendance
Hours for the CNC Operators:
- Hours are Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm
- Overtime as needed
Compensation and Benefits of the CNC Operators:
- Starting pay is $16+/hour Based On Experience
- Temp to Hire opportunity for the right candidate!
CNC Operators apply today!
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio and Southeastern Michigan. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
The Advance Group Perks Include:
- Health Benefits at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives