Company: LEADER EDUCATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23000 - £35000/annum
Leader Education are working in partnership with an independent SEND School that is recruiting for an experienced and qualified SEND / Primary Teacher.
* to teach a small class of primary aged students all diagnosed with variants of SLD.
* to adhere to individualised learning plans
* update EHC Plans
* to manage and mentor a team of learning support workers
* to be a proactive part of the teaching team
* to monitor and support the overall progress and development of students.
* Encourage and facilitate a learning experience providing students the opportunity to achieve.
* Be engaging and fun
* Dynamic and resilient
* Be passionate and committed to inclusive learning
* Be patient and understanding
* Be able to motivate and inspire
* Have a genuine passion for SEND and /or SEMH
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have a therapeutic and holistic approach
* Be diverse with your lessons and be able to reach learners at varying levels and abilities
Our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher with experience of working with children with SLD/MLD.
This is a permanent contract
Salary: £23,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
Contract to start ASAP
All successful applicants are subject to DBS and safeguarding checks