Are you an experienced care Support Worker, Deputy Team Leader or Team Leader in search of a new challenge?
WOLF HEALTHCARE H&W have an exciting career opportunity for an experienced full time Adult Care Team Leader, working nights at a stunning facility, set within a peaceful countryside location in Worcestershire and within easy reach of the motorway network.
We are seeking Team Leader for nights who has care experience and holds a NVQ in Health & Social Care (level 2 minimum). Supporting the Registered Manager in the smooth operation of the home, the post holder will be responsible for supervising a team of passionate and dedicated Support Workers with adults that have a diagnosis of Learning Disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). You will be working as a proactive role model within the team.
This specialist residential transitional service setting offers a range of stimulating environments - their fantastic on site facilities include a horticultural area, music, art and IT suites - and operates a person-centred approach within the autism strategy framework. An established expert in-house clinical team work with the operational teams to ensure a holistic approach to care.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Support Worker/Team Leader/Deputy Team Leader
- Care experience
- Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care and will be willing to work towards a Level 3/5.
Do you want to be part of this outstanding team with a holistic care focus?
- Support progression - including funding for relevant qualifications
- Central and local induction - a dedicated 'buddy' from day one
- Access to an extensive training suite for personal development - free and online
- Access to our internal platform - offering employee discounts for many retailers, recognition cards, wellbeing tools and more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Bupa Employee Assistance Programme
- Salary Finance options
WE WANT YOU TO BE PART OF THIS PROFESSIONAL, PASSIONATE & INNOVATIVE CARE TEAM - APPLY NOW!
All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.