Lawn Care Technician
Nader's Pest Raiders is looking to hire a full-time Lawn Care Technician to provide uncompromised service to Lawn and Ornamental customers by evaluating and diagnosing lawn and ornamental needs and using hand and powered equipment to apply fertilizer, insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides.
Our technicians enjoy a company vehicle and other benefits including:
- generous time off,
- paid holidays,
- 401(k) with company match, Roth IRA,
- medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- high deductible HSA,
- disability, cancer, and accident insurance.
- health & wellness suite
- company-paid, and additional optional life insurance.
ABOUT OUR FAMILY OF BRANDS
Nader's Pest Raiders is part of the Arrow Exterminators family of brands. For the past 56+ years, we have been a family-owned and operated business and have grown to over $250+ million in annual revenue, services 12 states, and has 125+ service centers. Ranked by revenue, Atlanta-based Arrow Exterminators is the sixth-largest pest and termite control company in the United States! We instill family values in the company culture to create a welcoming work environment and a successful company. We attribute our success to passionate, highly trained team members who are committed to protecting everyone's quality of life.
As Arrow grows and continues to exceed industry expectations, we are always looking for new talent to bring on board. We know our team has a lot of options and we are humbled that they choose to work with us. That's why we offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package, and family-oriented company culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A LAWN CARE TECHNICIAN
Your self-motivated personality will make you a perfect fit for this independently run role. You will utilize your expert customer service skills by scheduling and keeping appointments with customers and by asking them about the issues they are experiencing. In a thorough search of the customer's property, you will identify insects, weeds, fungus conditions, and other conducive conditions. Once the source of the problem is determined, you will explain to the customer your next course of action. Your wealth of knowledge will help you to draw diagrams or graphs of your treatment plan and answer any additional questions about the service proposed. Once the service has been completed, you will collect on payments due and suggest any other services that would benefit the customer. Your commitment to an awesome in every interaction experience will help you to achieve success! Not only will you be running your own route, but you will be responsible for the maintenance of a company vehicle and all company equipment provided.
- Compliance with Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment
- Ability to pass the state of Florida's Best Management Practices exam for lawn care and maintain any state regulatory agency required licensing
- Able to pass internal technical exams
- Possess current Driver License
- Maintain a driving record consistent with company standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Present a professional appearance including wearing an approved Arrow uniform
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity and a Drug-Free Workplace
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications.)
#LI-JE1Job Posted by ApplicantPro