Are you willing to learn a new and exciting industry?
Do you like a fast-paced environment?
Can you see yourself growing within a company?
If you said yes to these questions, and are a driven individual this could be a great opportunity for you!
Cornerstone is seeking a experienced customer representative for scientific materials company in Roseville, Ca. This position is Monday-Thursday from 7:30AM-4PM and Fridays 7AM-1PM for a total of 38 hours weekly! Pay is DOE $16-18 an hour.
Supports domestic customers and regional sales representatives. Activities include but are not limited to the following:
· Responds to customer inquiries regarding pricing, order status, and product availability.
· Facilitates the processing of warranty claims, repairs, handles customer returns or exchanges using QAD’s Service and Support Module.
· Enters order and quotes received via telephone, email, fax, and the web using QAD.
· Provides product and pricing information by way of phone inquiry, faxes and e-mail quotations.
· Contacts customers to resolve purchase order or credit card issues; notify customers of shipment delays, etc.
· Provide responses to standard customer inquiries concerning order status, ship date, price quotes, availability and related questions.
· Reviews orders for correct price, part numbers and descriptions per standard catalog listing.
· Ascertains related data such as ship to, bill to, quantity and the like.
· Completes and maintains associated records and logs of activity, associated records and documents using CRM
· Interacts with other departments to ensure delivery schedule or help resolve account billing.
· Requires ability to use company policies and procedures in resolving an array of problems.
· May provide work leadership to lower level employees.
· Regular and reliable attendance.
Qualifications and Skills:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Requires a two-year college degree or equivalent work experience
· One to three years related experience
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Computer/data entry skills (at least 55 wpm, 10,000 kph required)
· Experience using Microsoft Office products (intermediate)
· MRP or ERP experience in a manufacturing environment, desired
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience, desired
We are looking to fill this positon immediately, please send your resume to #removed# and/or call 916-387-8400 to schedule a interview.
Since 2003, CSSI has grown from a neighborhood staffing provider to a $100 million national firm. We employ thousands of people at hundreds of companies across the country.
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.