COMPANY: BEDFORD COLLEGE GROUP
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £22000 - £22000 Per Year
We have a great opportunity based at Wellingborough campus for two Customer Contact Advisers to become a key member of our Enquiries and Admissions department.
As a Customer Contact Adviser, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Providing a professional, high-quality front of house and information, advice and guidance service to customers in line with the Group’s customer service charter, set service standards, and recruitment and conversion targets.
- Playing a key role in participating in school events and recruitment events in order to attract applicants.
Our ideal candidates will have experience of working in a customer service environment and exceeding customer expectations and experience of providing advice to customers using a variety of communication methods, e.g. face-to-face, via the telephone, alongside the following qualifications:
- A good standard of education, including English and mathematics at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- A professional information, advice and guidance (IAG) qualification at Level 4, or the willingness to undertake this
- Evidence of continued professional development
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type –Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
40 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
25 days holiday per annum
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
Role: Customer Contact Adviser X2
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.