Are you looking for an apprenticeship in digital administration? Are you comfortable speaking on the phone?
QA are currently working with Johnston Fuel to help recruit an administrative apprentice for their growing team. With full training provided from both QA and Johnston fuel, this is an excellent opportunity to start your career within an excellent company. In this role, you will work directly with Johnston Fuel customers, answering inbound customer calls, dealing with orders and queries in a confident and professional manner.
You will also be speaking to customers to generate new business to help your company continue to expand. The role will also have general office administration. No experience within the fuel industry required, as full training will be provided.
- Handling inbound customer calls and fuel enquiries and logging on system
- Conduct outbound calls to potential new customers
- Order processing using bespoke system - fuel soft
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Delivering service and support - using Microsoft package
- Professional, Confident personality
- Ability to deliver exemplary customer service skills
- Focused and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Salary £11,520 per annum
- 40 hours per week 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- You will be offered the guidance and support to help you grow and develop with a successful family business.
- Dress down Fridays are also enjoyed by everyone in the office
Future Career Progression:
- There is potential to join the business in a range of different positions once your apprenticeship is finished
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.