Inviting applications for the role of Consultant – UI Developer
In this role, resource will be responsible to collaborate with design team, technology, and architecture teams. Responsible for the usage of technologies across the existing client products. Create reusable components, and perform integration testing. Design and maintain HTML coding standards to enhance user experience.
- To work in fast pace high performance development environment
- Developing with SOAP and/or REST based web services
- Agile and Waterfall development
- Develop software application using java Technologies and frameworks
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Coding/Developing the module based on requirement.
- Create, update & execute Unit Test Cases.
- End to end Unit Testing of the application.
• Bachelor in Computer Science (BE or B.Tech)
- Strong proficiency in AngularJS, Angular 8, with Java.
- Conceptually clear in OOPS concept.
- Working experience in JSP and Servlet.
- Angular 8
- DivX Express (need a license)
- High Charts (need a license)
- SQL 2016