Registered Nurses - Nights
Salary: £16-17 per hour
Our client is a family run care home based in Gomersal, Cleckheaton. The home provides accommodation for up to 68 people with residential, nursing and dementia care needs. The home has three distinct units over three floors.
They are looking for Registered Nurses (RGN) to join the night teams, providing quality care to their residents.
Requirements for Registered Nurse (RGN) role:
- Must be a Registered General Nurse
- Must have a valid NMC pin
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Experience of working in a care home or similar environment
- Evidence of professional development over the last 1-2 years
- Evidence of further clinical training over the last 1-2 years
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RGN) role:
- Administering medication to residents
- Producing individual care plans
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safeguarding, Incident Reporting, Risk Assessment and Care Plans
- Assist Residents in all aspects of their care needs (e.g. physical, emotional and spiritual) and always respecting the service user and their wishes
Benefits of Registered Nurse (RGN) role:
- Ongoing training and development
- Uniform provided
- Room for progression for the right type of candidate
- Immediate start available (dependent on successful DBS applications)
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.