FULL TIME Care Workers - Enright, Newark
Heathcotes Group are currently seeking Care Workers for our neighbouring 6 & 7 bed Residential services in Newark. Heathcotes Enright is a specialist residential service for adults with Asperges Syndrome, dual diagnoses and associated complex needs. This service has been designed exclusively for individuals who form part of the Transforming Care cohort and can be utilised as an intermediary between hospital and supported living.
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Encourage individuals to live a life that makes sense to them.
- Provide emotional support and encouragement where and when it is needed.
- Always using a person-centred approach.
- Monitoring & reporting changes in health, behaviour and needs to relevant professionals.
- Ensuring the home is organised according to the needs of the service users and that safety measures are in place, you may also be expected to assist with housework, shopping, laundry.
- Transporting individuals or escorting to medical or other appointments and social activities.
- Supporting those who need it with budgeting and money management.
- A compassionate and friendly can-do attitude.
- A willingness to work some evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
- Drivers preferred but not essential.
Shift Pattern:Apply Now