Company: FURTHER ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Associate Engineer (Indoor Walk Test experience is preferred)
- Is expected to understand the basics of computer operation and cellular testing as it pertains to general testing, in-building walk testing and E911 validation testing.
- Responsible for new site walks
- Responsible for collecting in-building data using an in-building test kit in locations that include universities, theme parks, stadiums, airports, commercial and residential buildings.
- Setup, calibrate and maintain testing equipment for various testing scenarios.
- Understand data collection expectations, deliverables, and time constraints.
- Create daily summary emails and timestamps for tracking purposes.
- Able to complete project deliverables with direction.
- Able to get familiar with testing procedures and requirements.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- 2 years of experience doing indoor walk testing/stationary device testing indoors is preferred.
- Some experience creating documents and procedures preferred.
- Strong knowledge of telecommunication theory, signal propagation principles and RF theory is required.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Experience with wireless metrics equipment is a plus.
- Strong communication skills required.
Detail oriented, proactive, quick learner and team player
Powered by JazzHR