Universal Asset Management (UAM) is an industry leader in the business of buying, selling, managing and recycling a wide variety of commercial aviation assets for an array of clients. The company specializes in Aircraft Disassembly, Component Sales, Asset & Inventory Management, End-of-Life Recycling Programs.
As a wholly owned U.S. subsidiary of Aircraft Recycling International (ARI), UAM will now be responsible for ARI’s aircraft recycling business overseas and a key asset to its global disassembly and distribution network. Together, ARI and UAM will form global solutions to aging aircraft, further strengthening CALC's status as a full value-chain aircraft solutions provider.
The Company’s business units are:
· Global Headquarters – Memphis, Tennessee
· Disassembly facility and warehouse – Tupelo, Mississippi
· Sales office in Brighton, UK
· ARI, Hong Kong, China
· China Aircraft Disassembly Centre, Harbin, China
- Builds crates to specifications for items to be shipped
- Assist with Loading and Unloading shipments onto or from delivery vehicles, trailers, and containers.
- Support sales team with stock check.
- Assist with inventory if needed.
- Maintain compliance with FAA, AFRA, & ASA guidelines and certification.
- Utilizes Industry and UAM resources to identify and verify components.
- Provides professional communication to both internal and external clients.
- Strives for continuous improvements to increase efficiencies in the warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- UAM guarantees 100% quality on all removed components, with a “no damage guarantee” to clients and customers.
- Must have experience / be able to operate equipment such as hand tools and power tools (rivet shavers, rivet tools, torque wrenches, drills) and precision measuring tools (micrometers, scales) for processing metals and wood.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to read, write and communicate effectively, as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations.
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail.
- Work well in team situations and also independently.
- Be able to work with minimum guidance or supervision.
- Have some computer skills.
- Have the ability to analyze data, search for errors and work autonomously towards solution.
- Meet deadlines and have ability to multi-task.
Role: Fabrication Technician
Apply for this job now.