MR Systems is the southeast's leader in the design and implementation of automation and controls for the Water and Wastewater market.
office seeks an experienced Field Service Engineer
Duties would include with little supervision:
- • Commissioning of new jobs
- • Servicing and Calibration of existing equipment at the customer's location
- • Installation of Control Panels
- • Trouble-shooting and System Diagnosis
- • Telemetry System Radio Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- • Fiber Optic Termination and Testing
- • Full-time position located at our office in Norcross, Nashville, Charlotte or Columbia, SC.
- • Travel -You must be able to travel 4 to 5 days per week within the Southeast.
- • Applicant needs to be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- • Must have good communication skills.
- • Minimum 4-year degree in related field.
- • Company Vehicle or Mileage reimbursement included.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Field Service well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering and integration practices and provide detailed documentation for the service.
- • A BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering is desired.
- • Knowledge of PLC control systems, SCADA systems, Radio Telemetry and all types of Process Control Instruments is beneficial
- • A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position is required.
- • Experience in Municipal Water & Wastewater control systems is a plus.
- • ISA - Certified Systems Technician preferred
Rich Benefit Package
100% of Employees and 50% of Dependent Benefits are company paid
- • Dental
- • Vision
- • Short Term Disability
- • Long Term Disability
- • Life Insurance
- • 401 K with Safe Harbor - 3% company contribution
- • Paid Vacation
- • Paid Sick Days
- • Paid Personal Days
- • Paid Holidays
- • Annual Bonus
Please see our website for a complete list of services that we offer.
MR Systems, Inc. was founded in June 1994, with the goal of
providing superior instrumentation and controls, SCADA
systems, telemetry systems and maintenance services for the
municipal water and wastewater market. Since 1994, we have
grown from three to over fifty employees by hiring the best
engineers, programmers and field service technicians available
in the Southeastern United States. All of our employees have
extensive experience in the municipal water and wastewater
industry. We are justly proud of the quality and experience of
our personnel and we are confident they will do their very best
work on your project.
Role: Field Service Engineer
Apply for this job now.