Program Analyst, Senior
Titan Alpha is seeking a Program Analyst Senior to support a federal contract.
Titan Alpha is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) joint venture between Prometheus Federal Services (PFS) and Atlas Research. This enterprise is built upon a well-established partnership that dates to an SBA-approved October 2017 Mentor-Protégé Agreement between our two companies. We offer significant advantages to our clients through a proven partnership with strong past performance as a team and with extensive experience in managing large IDIQ contract vehicles.
Selected candidates will be interviewed jointly by PFS and Atlas Research and will be an integral part of the joint venture team tasked with supporting healthcare transformation within a government agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Analyst Senior will be responsible for day-today activities of PE quantitative and qualitative measurement projects, primarily for Customer Satisfaction and Benefits Realization engagements. The successful candidate has a strong background in business process modeling, and data and informatics related activities. The analyst will also be experienced and comfortable with interviewing project stakeholders from all levels of an organization to understand strategic, business, operational and/or clinical needs and requirements, as well as how the supporting systems operate and interact.
- The candidate will have strong hands-on analytical, project management, and communication skills, this position requires problem-solving, attention to detail, and extensive work with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement
- Understand, document, and analyze clinical, operational, and administrative workflows and create business process workflow models, including presenting the macro, or big picture, of the entire business case, as well as the intricate details of the interactions between people, process, and technology
- Interview project stakeholders from all levels of an organization to understand strategic, business, operational and/or clinical needs and requirements, as well as how their supporting technology tools operate and interact
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement based on reporting, and/or analytics
- Create, maintain, and execute project plans
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience demonstrating increasing professional responsibilities working on projects within a clinical or operational environment with a specific focus on business process modeling, data analysis, and data visualization
- Expertise in collaborating with business owners, analysts, programmers, engineers, and clinical and administrative end-users to identify the baseline (as-is) and future state (to-be) of technology and process improvement initiatives
- Comfortable working with various departments to extract data, analyze the data, understand database relationships and build customized reports/dashboards
- Experience in logically organizing data into customized reports and dashboards utilizing technology tools such as excel, access, pyramid etc.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop action plans
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the detailed steps of operational processes and flow of data
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship indefinitely
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust if required
- Extensive experience in large-scale integrated Health Care System and with substantive programs focused on Veterans health care and outreach
- Department of Veterans Affairs experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Powered by JazzHR