Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices in multiple states nationwide. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade, with 2000+ employees and counting. Our main goals are to consistently have satisfied customers and successful employees. We pride ourselves in managing the entire solar process for customers, from sale to completed install, to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have been featured in the Inc. Magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work,” and we continue to strive for excellence.
The Fleet Analyst is a critical role in driving and scaling the success of the Fleet Operations team, ensuring proper management of all fleet resources to the enterprise as we continue rapid expansion. This function supports Fleet leadership and partners closely with the business, internal stakeholders and external third parties; continuously striving to evolve value delivery through a carefully executed framework. This role is key to ensuring Fleet Operations persists in providing world-class service and support to the organization, during a period of exponential growth.
This is a full-time, on-site position based in our South Plainfield, NJ office.
Telematics Trip Audits
- Audit each departments trip history, present findings to Director of Fleet
- Troubleshoot Geotab devices/ integration issues with ARI
- Review Telematics data resulting from motor vehicle accidents
- Update geofenced zones weekly
- Distribute fleet documents ( fuel cards, EZ Pass, registration, insurance)
- Audit DOT materials ( checklist, hours form, materials)
- Collect and report on Pre/Post-trip Inspection results
- Enforcing preventative maintenance completion
- Ensure weekly tire pressure checks are completed on all vehicles
- Identify and report non-routine maintenance needs
- Must have a valid license in good standing
- Clean background
- Must be able to travel to other markets (10 - 20%)
- Organized/ able to multitask
- Bachelors or Equivalent experience work experience
- Fleet experience/ knowledge of ARI systems preferred
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Powered by JazzHR