LSI Graphic Solutions, a division of LSI Industries, Inc., is a leading visual image organization helping global brands and retailers create strong brand identities and meaningful customer experiences. We do this through custom interior and exterior environmental graphics and décor programs, unique architectural elements and displays, illuminated graphics and systems and digital engagement solutions.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Designer to design and develop unique architectural graphic elements and projects in support of marketing proposals, creative client solutions and product manufacturing at our manufacturing facility located in Houston.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· Discuss with client and other departments, budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, techniques and related factors necessary for the successful design and development of store displays, signage and fixtures.
· Conceptualize new components or redesign existing components based on customer requirements.
· Evaluate design ideas based on factors including appealing appearance, design-function relationships, serviceability materials and methods engineering, application, budget, price, production costs, market characteristics and client specifications.
· Formulate layout design concepts and research to select and secure suitable illustrative material.
· Analyze proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal.
· Create, design, review, and present final layouts to customers for review.
· Confer with sales or engineering personnel to clarify or resolve problems prior to development of design; maintain communication throughout development process.
· Integrate findings and concepts and prepare or coordinate preparation of working drawings from sketches and design specifications.
· Prepare or direct preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
· Develop design reports in support of product analysis.
· Draft layout drawings in support of product analysis.
· Coordinate manufacturing or building of prototype product or system.
Successful candidates will possess the following experience/education:
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial design degree or related field; 3-4 years of related industry experience in graphics and signage products, excellent analytical and organizational skills, proficient in all areas of technology (MS Office programs, CAD, etc.)
We’re proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. We operate in a team-oriented environment that offers a variety of challenging and fulfilling career opportunities. Our employees are dedicated, talented individuals who pride themselves on their work. For consideration with the LSI team, interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to:
LSI Graphic Solutions
Attn: Human Resources
F: 713 744-5583
LSI Industries Inc. is a premier provider of industrial and commercial lighting and graphics products. Headquartered in Blue Ash, a northeast suburb of Cincinnati, we have been named one of Forbes Magazines Best 200 U.S. Small Companies five times since becoming a public company. For additional details about our organization, we encourage you to visit us on the web at # and click on "About Us".
Leadership. Strength. Innovation. Those are the key values behind the smart vision upon which LSI Industries Inc. was founded when established in 1976. Today LSI demonstrates this in our dedication to advancing technology throughout all aspects of our business. We are a vertically integrated manufacturer who combines integrated technology, design and manufacturing to produce the most efficient, high quality products possible. Everything we build is done right here in one of our US plants.
We are committed to advancing solid-state technology to make affordable, high performance, energy efficient lighting and custom graphic products that bring value to our customers. We have a vast offering of innovative solutions for virtually any lighting or graphics application. Further, we can provide design support, engineering, installation and project management for custom graphics rollout programs for today as retail environment.
Role: Industrial Designer
Apply for this job now.