Position - Manufacturing Associate
Location - St. Clair, Michigan
Shift - 2nd Shift- 3:00p-11:30p
Our organization is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets - passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment - Our organization provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
2nd Shift- 3:00p-11:30p
Operating various machines and/or hand assembly used in the assembly of Oil Coolers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May operate various machines necessary for assembling components.
- Hand assembly of components.
- Follow work instructions for each job.
- Daily housekeeping assignments.
- Follow Company rules/policies.
- Follow Safety rules and wear safety glasses and hearing protection.
- This does not include every detail of the job. An employee may also be required to perform other tasks in connection with his/her job or when work is not available. Every employee is responsible of good housekeeping in his/her area.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Ability to perform functions of each job in the manufacturing process.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Repetitive motion, especially repetitive use of hands, wrists and arms.
- Sitting, reaching, bending, squatting, standing and walking on cement floor daily.
- Ability to visually inspect parts for quality.
Synergy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Synergy, we make all employment decisions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight. The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is representative and may not be a complete and detailed list of tasks. Employee must perform any and all other duties assigned by his or her supervisor. Additionally, this job description does not constitute a contract of employment and that the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Role: Manufacturing Line Assembler- 2nd Shift
Location: Saint Clair,
Apply for this job now.