Are you a Graduate wishing to pursue a career in Secondary teaching in the future? Would you benefit from securing 12 months invaluable teaching experience prior to starting your teacher training programme?
Teaching Personnel are in partnership with a number of teaching schools across Oldham and North Manchester and we would like to hear from you!
Our partner Secondary schools are currently recruiting for aspiring teachers for September to work with class teachers and pupils prior to securing a space on the schools direct teacher training programme.
- Full time Graduate Teaching Assistant positions available
- September - fixed for the full academic year
- Opportunity to secure a Schools Direct/ITT place for September
- Working alongside the class teacher to gain invaluable experience
This exciting opportunity will provide you with the skills and experience to become an outstanding teacher in the future. You will be able to experience a wide variety of classes, ranging from very able students to those groups that find it difficult to engage within lessons across both Key Stage Three and GCSE. Other responsibilities will include:
- Working with low ability groups on a 1:1 basis, planning and delivering activities to raise attainment
- General in class support throughout the English department
- Covering English lessons with pre-set work, building confidence and classroom management
- Managing behaviour effectively and supporting the class teacher
- Experience planning and assessing activities under the guidance of the class teacher
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit a full CV outlining all experiences via the link provided.