Based in Northern, VA, Cyber Defense Technologies (CDT) has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Scrum Master to manage mission and use case agile development projects.
- Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other activities as needed.
- Ensure development teams are adhering to Agile practices and principals.
- Communicate directly with customers and leadership status of projects; create briefings or update status trackers as required.
- Assist in maintenance of backlog and managing project with software such as JIRA/Confluence.
- Assist in the prioritization and resolution of all bug/fixes.
- Manage stakeholder and customer requirements and ensure they are incorporated and/or scheduled development efforts.
- Document and catalog best practices and incorporate best practice to increase collaboration across teams, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Work with UI teams and/or client to define BI and reporting requirements.
- Other tasks as required
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 7 years experience in management consulting or related field.
- Bachelor's degree and experience or a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or other issue/project tracking software.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and ad hoc changes.
- Scrum Master Certification or ability to obtain DIA/IC certification
- Familiarity with SAF Agile methodologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cyber Security firm based in Reston, Virginia. Serving Government and Commercial clients globally.
Role: Scrum Master
Apply for this job now.