Nursery Teaching Assistant Needed in Crosby
Are you a friendly and supportive individual wanting to aid the learning environment of a Reception Class in a mainstream primary school?
Teaching Personnel are working with a mainstream primary school in Crosby, L23, who is seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to join their Reception Class.
The role would be supporting the Nursery class Teacher and pupils. You will be responsible for prepping pupils work, running group sessions and also working 1-1 with children who require extra support. Supporting pupils with additional needs such as autism and adhd may also be required.
- Full time, Monday - Friday
- Long term
- Hours approximately 8:30am - 3:15pm
- Nursery Teaching Assistant
- £10 - £11 per hour
- Crosby area. L23
• Providing support within the classroom wherever required
• Delivering activities on one-to-one or small group basis
• Ensuring children are engaged
• Adapting to every individual pupil's needs
• Helping with behaviour management of children
• Creating displays of children's work
• Friendly, empathetic and motivating
• Attentive to needs of pupils
• Strong regard for pupil safety-and well being
• Caring, patient, and understanding
• Motivating with ability to engage pupils
• Good ability to manage behaviour
• Reliable and committed fully to each lesson assisted
To be put forward for this position you must either be registered or be prepared to register with Teaching Personnel, to go through all of the necessary vetting procedures. If you have similar previous experience and you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.