St. Petersburg, USA
StaffEx is currently looking for a machine operator position for a local manufacturing company in the St. Petersburg area. The position will be operating basic automation equipment on hoppers, vegetable dispensers, label dispensers and conveyor line. The position will be working Sunday- Thursday from 7 AM until finish making $10.50 an hour.
· Operate basic automation equipment: hoppers, vegetable dispenser, label dispenser and conveyor line
· Perform quality assurance checks to ensure adequate portions and adequate seal integrity of meals
· Operate the frozen meal line with a minimum of down time
· Set up and operate meal label machine
- Operate hopper and monitor meals for adequate portioning, good seals and uniform cut
- No felonies within the past 7 years
- Drug screening
- Can read/write in English
Better talent. Better opportunities. Better results.
Established in 2009, StaffEx was intended to bring a more hands-on, less corporate approach to staffing and recruiting.
The StaffEx Difference
Small firm, able to build close relationships with each client
Tour clients’ facilities to get to know clients’ businesses
Cater to what clients need, not what we want to sell
Coach employees to help them get better jobs and serve clients better
As a small, locally owned Tampa Bay-area firm, we focus on administrative, light industrial and skilled trades, providing temporary, temp-to-hire staffing and direct hire recruiting. We also offer strategic staffing and payrolling solutions to simplify your staffing function and reduce the time you spend on administrative tasks.
Our mission is to build close relationships with our candidates and clients to understand and help achieve their dreams.
Role: Machine Operator
Location: St. Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.